- Solar energy is projected by many one of the most promising sectors of renewable energy. Compared with other types of electricity production from renewable sources, solar energy has the greatest potential for long-term growth.
- The development of solar energy is also associated with large-scale renewable energy support programs implemented in Europe, the US, Japan, Mongolia.
- The amount of solar energy reaching the earth is greater than the energy of the world’s reserves of oil, gas, coal and other energy resources, including renewable. Using only 0.0125% of solar energy could provide all global energy needs today, and the use of 0.5% – to fully cover the needs in the future. Solar energy potential is so great that, on current estimates, the solar energy reaching the Earth every minute, enough to meet the current global energy needs of humanity in throughout the year.
- During the last decade the photovoltaic market experienced strong growth. Photovoltaics has become a fully competitive part of the electricity system in the European Union (EU) and every year more and more important part of the energy balance of the world.
- Solar energy refers to renewable energy, the so-called “green energy”. Using the global energy of oil, natural gas, coal, causing irreparable damage to the ecology of our planet, which is why now all the world’s attention is directed to the development of “green” energy, which is supported by governments in the form of higher feed-in tariff for the purchase of this energy, which makes the investment in this industry profitable business.
- Our company offers services in design, layout and installation of “turnkey” for the customer as the energy supply systems using solar panels for individual buildings and building complexes and industrial solar power.