Helping to secure our borders, airports, sea ports, nuclear facilities, and other critical infrastructure installations.
Easy installation anywhere
Self standing tube mast for surveillance
- High quality, high tension steel, cell structure
- Modular structure, heights 6/12/18/24/36m
- Internal hydraulic lifting and tilt system
- All parts hot dip galvanized, operation time 25 years minimum
- Designed and manufactured according to Eurocode 3
- Cooled thermal cameras, uncooled thermal cameras,camera multisystem, ground surveillance radar,Ranger grids, etc.
- Optional energy self-sufficient solution:vertical wind turbine, solar cells
- Movable concrete foundation holding the battery and inverterwhit heater or ground-foundationThe raw material used is high quality steel alloy.Painting in all RAL colors available. Example shown in figureterrain coloring. All of the elements are protected with hot dip
galvanizing for maximum corrosion protection. Design life 25 years.
24/7 operation that can’t afford downtime or periods of reduced readiness.
Thermal security cameras have become the visual surveillance sensor of choice for these demanding, high-security missions.
For many years thermal cameras have proven themselves to be the best 24-hour visual surveillance imaging solutions available, and today they are a vital component in the worls homeland security mission, helping to secure our borders, airports, sea ports, nuclear facilities, and other critical infrastructure installations.
Through dust and smog, even in the darkest nights, thermal cameras let security professionals see intruders and vehicles alike. No matter what they need to see, or where they need to see it from, thermal cameras keep law enforcement and security officers seeing clearly.